Tuesday, July 9, 2013

LID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are LOGGED IN!!!!! 

YES!!!!!!

After over a month of giving it to God and praying on my own, I'd had it...I'm not too proud to ask for prayer!

Just yesterday I posted, asking for people to pray. I posted here and on Facebook. That night, while we slept, China was busy at work and so was God!!

I woke up to an amazing email...we are officially, 100% logged into China's computer system, which means we can now receive our daughter's referral.

So we wait for her referral, and we are still waiting for Pre-Approval (PA) for a little boy who has tugged at our heart-strings for a long time. I don't even know if he's still available. We'll find out soon!!

Last night after I posted on here and FB, I went to the Word to read more about Daniel and his delayed prayer. What caught my attention and spoke to me was the side notes in my Dake's Bible. 

Here is what the side note said on Daniel 10:

"Here is an example of prayer being delayed. Such delays should never hinder faith or cause one to give up seeking an answer that is promised by God. They should only urge one to renew his efforts and to hold on in prayer and faith until the answer is realized."

I went to bed with peace in my heart and I woke up with joy in my heart, because I knew, regardless of the timing of it...the answer was on its way!!!

Thank you all for praying!!!

Please pray for the rest of those stuck in the process...even though the answer is on the way and we have faith, it is still a heavy burden to bare. Our children's faces are before us and in our hearts...we want them home.

Please continue to pray for PA (pre-approval) for our little boy and also for our referral of our little girl.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment