Friday, July 12, 2013

Today Is 5 Weeks Waiting For PA

Five weeks ago, we put in LOI for a little boy. LOI stands for Letter of Intent...it means we would like to adopt him. That process, before China implemented their new computer system, took about 3 days to get PA, or Pre-Approval. People have been getting theirs, but some have taken 2 - 3 weeks. A few of us were at 4 weeks...but I am one of the only ones who has waited this long...5 weeks.  I'm not quite freaking out, because I'm not sure there's a need for it...yet, lol!!

There are a few people who just found out they've had PA for 2-3 weeks and never knew it because the computer system is so messed up...so I could very well have it and not know it!!!

Ugh! A few answers would be nice, ya know????

I would just like some answers...are we pre-approved, is he even still available? 

And when can I start shopping for this boy??? Ha ha. 
I'm being serious. :)

Johnny informed me last night that his brother is going to need new underwear, lol. He said, "Mama, remember when you got me, I wasn't wearing any underwear? You need to go buy some for my brother because kids don't wear them." I can't believe he remembered that.  

I want to post pictures of this little boy so bad, but I can't until we have PA for him.

Come on China, issue the PA already!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment