Wednesday, October 12, 2011

48 Hours Is Up

My agency rep said to give it 48 more hours to see if we can get an update on my little girl's LOA...that ends at 4:00 today.  I have less than four hours until that deadline; if I don't have an answer by then, I'm going to get on the phone with every person I can think of until I get a response!!

 It's quite concerning to me that I received her referral first (by almost a month), but her LOA is lagging this far behind his. I just want answers. So, prayerfully, I will have an answer by tonight or tomorrow morning. 

In other news, the two children who are currently in my life are driving me wacko. Last night as I was trying to get them to just chill and go to bed, they decided it was confession/whine/acrobat time. Brianna, who is a talker (understatement) went on an hour long play-by-play of who said what, blah, blah, blah. She used remote controls to show the positions of her friends in the room and then pretended like the remote controls were talking. All I absorbed was, "And then she said....so I said...and do YOU know what SHE said? ...so I was like, blah, blah, blah." 

After she was done babbling, it was Josiah's turn. He came in and started complaining about how he's sick of people modifying their x-box, their games...something or another, and how it's all a conspiracy, and people are cheating. 

The whole time he was ranting, Brianna was doing jumping jacks in hyper mode and practicing Tae Kwon Do forms in such a fast pace she looked like someone put her on fast forward. 

I told her she looked like Jane Fonda doing her work out. She asked if Jane Fonda was a super hero. What??

I told them they were both psycho and to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment