Friday, October 7, 2011

What If They Hate Star Wars?

Oh my gosh...I'm panicking...what if my new little kiddos don't like Star Wars?  This just dawned on me...Josiah has action figures, we have all the movies (even the stupid Jar Jar ones).  My family quotes from them (nerdy, I know). My hubby preaches and references Yoda.  Yeah, it's that bad.  So...what if they don't like it?  What am I going to do?  I know, I'll bring action figures to China...I'll begin indoctrinating them IMMEDIATELY.  I wonder if they sell the movies with the characters speaking Mandarin.  That would be hilarious to watch!  That will be my shopping mission in China...forget the jade bracelets or the pearl market...I want to hear Vader go off on some rant in Chinese, and hear burnt-bacon Anakin say, "I hate you!" in Mandarin. As long as everything else is the same, (Vader's oxygen tank sounds for his crispified lungs...you know...heavy breathing) I'm game for it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment