Monday, October 10, 2011

No Answers

Today I'm supposed to receive answers about my LOA...and 500 other questions I have about where I'm at in this adoption process.  I have to speak with two different people concerning this.  The problem?  These two people NEVER answer their phone.  Do they have caller ID?  Do they see that it's me and roll their eyes and refuse to answer the phone?  Do I have fungus?  I don't get the avoidance. Oh, and one other thing...I've PAID THESE PEOPLE!!!! What's funny (or pathetically sad) is that I've come to expect an answering machine rather than the person.  I even announce to my kids, "I'm taking bets...who thinks I'll get a live, breathing person today?"  Even my kids won't play the game...they look at me and say, "Mom, you know she never answers the phone."  It's not like I call everyday. Maybe once every two weeks, and it's a miracle if I even get a call back.  I get better service at McDonald's people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment