Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Inquiring Minds Want To Know

So along with some bloggy buddies, my kids want to know who I was referring to in my last post.  I made them play twenty questions and they still couldn't guess!  So, as tempted as I am to keep it a secret, here goes: I was already in a good mood last night just because of an adoption forum that I'm on.  Some of the threads were funny, referring to Barbie, being...umm...well endowed, some were heated...those in particular I find amusing; I just can't help but laugh at the bantering.  But then I received a random email from someone (NO, I will not say who, silly!) with info on international adoption.  This person tries to be sincere, I'm sure, but they are mis-informed as to the whole process.  I cannot get into the details, but I thought their email was hilarious.  It describes "what could go wrong," etc. concerning international adoption.  Will I see this person this week, most likely, will I have a smile on my face when I see them?  Definitely.  Why?  Because, although some people are afraid for me because of the unknowns of THEIR hearts, I have peace about adoption. I.JUST.DO!!

Now, about those dumber than a doorknob people...who IS that type of person?  Glad you asked:

The person who pulls out in front of you and then goes 10 miles under the speed limit...dumber than a doorknob.

The person who pulls out in front of you and then turns one block later...dumber than a doorknob.

The person who emails me random emails about the HORRORS of international adoption and thinks it may RUIN my life!!  OH NO!!  Yes, that person...dumber than a doorknob!

No comments:

Post a Comment