Friday, October 14, 2011

LOA #2...IT'S HERE!!!!

OH.MY.GOSH!!!!  Freaking out here, people!!  Yes, it's here!!  My mind is swimming.  My agency called...I saw the number on caller ID and thought...nothing...because I'm in the land of make-believe with this LOA wait.  I started to wonder if they really even exist and if Chinese children are just a figment of my imagination.  So I answered the phone and she said, "Guess what?"  That was all it took.  I lost it bawling.  I was done.  All that pressure that I did NOT even realize was there....broke.  I.was.a.mess...I told her to keep talking because I could not speak.  She said both LOA's would be here by Monday (they were holding the other one for me).  My mind is racing...I'll post more when my brain re-boots, k?  Thanks for all the prayers guys!!!! God is faithful, always!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment