Monday, November 7, 2011

Can't quit looking at her pics

I haven't wanted to post anything on here for a few days because I wanted to have Bao Xi Yi's pics and videos to stay on the front page for as long as possible!!  I haven't heard anything yet concerning my son's update.  It may take a bit as he is in a different province. I have probably watched the video of my little girl no less than 50 times. I'm so thankful and grateful for that update!!


On another note, sometimes I feel over prepared for going to China and adoption, because I've had all this extra time (hello, 2 extra months just waiting for that stinkin' LOA) to spend reading other people's blogs.  But then at times I feel completely under prepared.  I wanted to know WAY more Chinese words by now, I wanted to know my new camera inside and out and all the fancy tricks that go with it.  I wanted to have my entire family vaccinated against every disease known to mankind.  I wanted to have my house so organized that Martha Stewart herself would bow down to me.  I wanted to read every adoption book out there so I could be THE most prepared adoptive parent anyone has ever met.  None of that happened.  And you know what? It'll all be ok.  The last time I checked I wasn't wearing a cape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment