Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Throwing Slippers

I called my USCIS officer yesterday, only to once again, get her voicemail. So I hung up and sent an email instead. Ten minutes later I received an email back saying she JUST received my I800 and was in the middle of processing it. WHAT??? It has been at the lockbox this entire time????
Ugh!!!

I put the computer down and just started bawling. I don't cry people, I'm not a cryer AT ALL!! I don't cry at weddings, I don't cry at funerals...I just don't cry. Well, I did yesterday. For about 5 minutes. That's all I could muster up, sorry. 

And then the temper tantrum...I wanted to just throw a massive fit...so how do I throw a fit? Listen to this, it's so impressive...I picked up a slipper and threw it. It didn't even make a noise when it hit the couch. Yeah, I'm bad. Then I was ticked at myself because I'm a sissy throwing slippers. I can't even get ticked off the way most normal people do!!

After I sat for a bit, I realized none of this does any good. What I need to do is file a complaint. There are some things that are just unacceptable. When THEY are the ones who said they would rush it through and even gave me the slip of paper to go on the paperwork which says to expedite, and then they end up taking LONGER than the normal process, it's time to file a complaint.

I have decided I will file that complaint once my approval is in my hand. I'm not stupid. I'm not going to jeopardize my approval by complaining about it while it's in their hands. 

By the way, would you like to know what I did after I threw that slipper? I went and picked it up, placed it by the other one because my house didn't look nice and tidy with one slipper not by the other one.

I'm a wimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment