Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's Raining Updates!!!

I just received an email with more updates on little Le Hai!!  He was being sponsored through Chinese Children Charities and I was able to take over his sponsorship this past month.  So the email I received are all the updates and photos they've taken of him for the past two years!!  I will post these pictures as soon as I can so you all can see how much this little guy has grown!!  I love the description they give of his personality.  It sounds like he's headstrong, but sweet...I love him already!!

I have so many reasons to be thankful!  These pictures were perfect timing in my book!  Have I heard about my I800 approval yet?  No!  But it doesn't take much to put a smile on my face...just a few pictures of the cutest little Chinese boy in the world and I'm one happy camper!!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you! I can't wait to see the latest pictures!!! Angie

    ReplyDelete