Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My son's new talent

Josiah has always had a thing for all things technical, and I had a feeling once he was shown a few things concerning editing, he would eat it up. Well, yesterday the stars aligned, the Heaven's opened, and Josiah unleashed his new talent, which until yesterday, was completely hidden. Now ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to say, my son is a true nerd. 

My hubby found an editing tutorial which would be easy enough for Josiah to follow and the rest is history. He walked away with the computer and later came back with clips from his video set to music and with Star Wars looking screen crawlers, etc. 

I asked Josiah if I could post it on my blog but he said my readers wouldn't probably want to see the blood and guts of his video game clips. I kind of agree. I'll spare you the grossness, ok? 

Obviously, he has a long way to go, but he is sooooo proud of himself and beyond thrilled with the idea of editing. (Maybe he can help me with my wretched pictures I seem to keep taking.)

I'm excited to see how this new love of his develops. Maybe I'll have him work on a less disgusting project to post on here in the near future. 

Oh, and by the way, I haven't heard anything concerning my I800. I'm planning on calling tomorrow to see if there's a chance it might already be approved and I just don't know it yet. I'm so in the mood for some good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment