Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pictures From His Past


As promised, here are some of the pics of Le Hai from when he was younger. He's about 4 1/2 in these pictures.

Isn't he just a doll?



I'm so thankful I was able to assume his sponsorship so we could receive his past updates and pictures!! I'm not sure how many more of these we will receive before we travel, so they are a huge treasure to me right now. When I am bogged down with the process of adoption, or the torture of the wait, I pull up these pics of Le Hai and Xi Yi (along with her video) and it gets me through.

Soon I will be sending a care package to my little ones, which will include photos of us, so that prayerfully it will help them bond with us a little easier when we all meet, as well as help calm their fears on that day.

For now, while I'm waiting on the arrival of my I800 approval, I'll just stare at these pictures and remember it will be worth the wait!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So precious Lisa!!! Can't wait to see Gotcha Photos!!! Love you, Angie

    ReplyDelete