Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Countdown Begins

Nine days left.
Nine.

Breathe...
Just. breathe.

I go from moments of amazing calm to sheer panic. 

Honestly, I just want to go!!!!
I'm ready!!

I've taken some time this week to do things with Josiah and Brianna; to just spend one-on-one time with them before we double our kiddo count.

We've watched movies together, did a puzzle together...ok, Josiah lasted about 15 minutes on that one, but still, we bonded:) We baked cookies (Josiah was completely forced into that one). And I froze and took pics of them in the snow, before I ran inside like the sissy-girl I am.

I only have a few more things to do and I'm outta here!!!!

I always wondered what people were thinking when they were mere days away from travel. What was going through their minds? Well, I don't know about anyone else, but as for me, I can be in a conversation with someone, anyone, and my mind is going over my to-do list or taking a mental note of things I still need to pack in my suitcase. I dream about it, I think about it all. the. time. 

That is why I'm just ready to get on that plane!!! 
I'm tired of my brain playing and re-playing my packing list over and over in my head.

Nine days... 

No comments:

Post a Comment