Monday, January 23, 2012

My Winter Wonderland

Ok, as promised, here are some pics of winter in Iowa. It looks good, when you're not driving on it!!! Yeah, the streets are nasty so let's just pretend they don't exist.




I wish I knew how to edit photos 
(that's one of my goals in my lifetime.)






Cute pic of Josiah and Brianna standing on the hill.






Queen of the hill...





Josiah 







Brianna about to go down the hill.







King of the hill... 






Anyone want to move to Iowa?
Ha ha...yeah right.

2 comments:

  1. Did I tell you that we lived in Cedar Rapids for 4 years? Yeah, not moving back. Great people, horrible weather! :-) Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics look pretty good. Snow sucks for pictures anyway. Try using Windows live photo gallery, picasa, or iphoto for mac. These are easy to use beginner programs and you will get familiar with photography terms and things. Most people probably don't know you can open any of your photos on a PC in Windows live photo gallery and click on "edit, organize, or share" and you can edit away. I started a new blog about photography check it out. As I add more content it may help? http://exposurefusion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete