Thursday, January 12, 2012

Xi Yi 4th Birthday Pics!!!!

I never expected to receive these pictures so soon!!! While we were sleeping last night, our little ones were celebrating!! I figured our family may be in three separate parts of this planet, but we are all eating cake!!! So I sent a cake in honor of Xi Yi's birthday, one to her in Guangdong province and one to him in Henan province. These pictures are priceless!!



Le Hai and friends
(he's wearing the crown)



My little mess-maker!!




Adorable!!









Check out the little boy on the left. Is he praying? 
Soooo cute!! 
I love how Le Hai is checking out the cake in this pic!!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY XI YI!!!!!!





Ok, just so everyone knows, this picture made me cry!! My little one, blowing out her candles!! Kind of bitter-sweet!
Lord, Jesus, get me on that plane, PLEASE!!!






I have a pretty good feeling this is her foster Mama. I will forever be grateful to her for taking care of my little one!! From every picture I have received, I can tell she is loved, doted upon, and very well taken care of!! If this is her, these pictures will be priceless to me. As of right now, she's the only Mom Xi Yi has known.







Those are some serious chipmunk cheeks. She looks like she's storing nuts!!!


These pictures made my day!! The only thing that could top it is TA!! Come on, travel approval!!!!

Happy Birthday baby girl!! 
It's past midnight in China now... 
Le Hai and Xi Yi, I hope you both had a blessed day!!

Sleep tight.

2 comments:

  1. Wow those pictures are priceless!!! You will be holding those beautiful children SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! And the cakes were beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete