Monday, January 9, 2012

TA might sort-of, kind-of, maybe, might almost be here...

I received an email from my agency last week asking me to fill out a few forms concerning travel, etc. Well, last week was CRAZY busy for some reason, plus I knew my TA probably wouldn't be here until this week, so I figured we'd just fill it out this weekend. 

Last night I checked emails before bed and there was an urgent email from my agency telling me to get the travel info to them ASAP because our TA was coming this week.

I have no idea if they have indicators to know if it's on the way, but I hurried up and finished it just in case!!!

So, I called my agency rep this morning...and we talked TRAVEL...yay!!!!

There is a HUGE possibility, as in 99.9% probability of us leaving on January 27th!!!!! 

That's 2 1/2 weeks away!!!

So what did I do?
Did I pack?
Did I check travel prices?

No, of course not.

I went shopping and bought a pair of boots 
that I don't need. 

But they're SOOOOO cute!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo Lisa that is the day I am hoping to leave:-) Maybe I will see you in GZ after all!!!

    ReplyDelete