Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Best Friends

 My hubby and I were married eight years before our son, Josiah, was born. I had eight years of some serious prayin' before that boy came on the scene. A little more than two years later, he was followed by Brianna.

My son will be 13 soon (seriously???) and my daughter will be 11 this summer. Even before they were born I prayed they would always be best friends. And they have.

Just today, I was cleaning like a total psycho and I sent them both upstairs to make my bed (yes, mine). I should have known better, because right off the bat I heard giggling going on and then pounding...the pillow fight had begun. A chore that should have taken five minutes took twenty.

And I just let them play.

Because in just a few days, it won't just be Josiah and Brianna anymore. 

These best buds are about to open their lives to two little wonders from the other side of the world.





I'm so proud of them!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment