Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that means TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!!!!

So when do we go?

I have NO idea!!!!

I called my agency rep this morning after hopes of TA before CNY were looking bleak. 
(CNY= Chinese New Year, which = China is shut down for a week to celebrate.)
Anywhoo...I got her voicemail and figured, yep, that's it, no news today. Well, about an hour went by and she called back and said she had good news...both TA's and my Consulate appointment is already scheduled!!
The big deal about the CA already being scheduled is because of CNY messing everyone's dates up. So there are people who might receive their travel approval this week, but then need to request their Consulate appointment and because CNY is next week, they'd have to wait until the following week to make any flight arrangements at all. 

At this point, I don't know when we're leaving though!! My rep is trying to figure out when my Gotcha Days are (the day we meet our little ones). 

My Consulate Appointment is Feb. 16th at 8:30 am. So, not sure if we leave at the end of next week or the week after. I will update my blog the second I hear anything!!!

Oh my word....I'M GOING TO CHINA!!!!!!

Finally, after 18 months of being in the process and 18 YEARS of wanting...FINALLY...FINALLY!!!


1 comment: