Wednesday, January 18, 2012

We Have Dates!!!!!

Talk about edge of your seat!!!! I received TA and CA yesterday at about 10:45 am but did not have our "Gotcha Days."  Well, the day went on and I spoke to my agency every few hours with no additional info. 

Finally after hovering by the computer and phone, my hubby told me we were going out to eat and drug me away, literally.  Then at about close to 10:00 pm, I get a text from my agency rep saying she had good news. I couldn't stand it and had her call me. All day long we were speculating that our trip could be three weeks long and were on pins and needles hoping it could be less. Well, our agency came through!! We will only be gone for two weeks!!! They are expediting our process in our son's province, so the basic, rough draft timeline is this:

Feb 3:  Leave for China
Feb 6:  Gotcha Day for Le Hai
Feb 7:  Finalize Le Hai's adoption
and fly to Xi Yi's province
Feb 8:  Gotcha Day for Xi Yi
Feb 9:  Finalize Xi Yi's adoption
Feb 16:  Consulate Appointment (CA)
Feb 17 or 18:  Fly home as a family of 6!!!!!

That is all for now! I'm trying to book flights, so I will post as soon as I have the concrete timeline!!!

Thanks for all your prayers!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment